Our Terms and Conditions
Your reservation with EasyKomodo Trip confirms that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions. Should the participant have any questions to the above policies, please feel free to contact EasyKomodo Trip for detailed information and consultation prior to booking the tour. Our customer service representative will be pleased to answer your questions. EasyKomodo Trip will reserve the rights of final interpretation to all the published information, terms and policies.
- Description and tour limitations base on the brochure/itinerary of EasyKomodo Trip has been read and understood prior to booking the trip
- Our customer service will send you the boat picture for your trip before make reservation
- Not recommended for pregnant women, infant (0-2 years old) and who have sea sick
- Valid passport number/ID Card/KTP required to make clearance pass document to master harbor
- Age requirement for Open Trip package from 12 to 45 years old**
- The cabin room for Open Trip arranged according to the order of the clients reservation.
- The boat picture are not 100% same as reality, the color fade and usage but we always do maintenance
- National Park fees can be change anytime according to government regulations
DEPOSIT, BALANCE PAYMENT & CANCELLATION
- Deposit for booking the trip is 50% from total price
- Deposit 50% required for booking within 24 hours of departure and non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable under any circumstance
- The rest payment should be made before trip departure
- Participants cannot cancel trip but allowed to reschedule their trip
- Cancellation from us due to weather conditions or force majeure fully refund down payment.
- Minimum numbers apply for open trip. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- It is non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable after the trip finish
- Refund take maximum 3 working days to be processed
- Refund administration fee will be charge depends on your payment method
IN CASE OF DELAY OR ABSENCE ON THE DAY OF DEPARTURE
- If the participant arrives late or is absent on the day of departure for any reason, the entire travel package is not refundable, not changeable, not transferable.
- If the participant fails to comply with the indication of the guide to gather at the meeting point in time during the trip, the participant will be responsible for any additional costs.
- EasyKomodo Trip disclaims any responsibility for the consequences caused by participant if they withdraw the group during the trip.
- If participant does not show up at the agreed place and time of meet up during the trip, the participant will be responsible for any additional costs and the missed itinerary cannot be recourse or refunded.
FORCE MAJEURE EVENT
According to the laws and the principles adopted in Indonesia, the force majeure may include but not limited to what happened during the journey: the unpredictable, irresistible, uncontrollable, and unable to cope with the unexpected events and circumstances occurring or will occur as follows:
- Natural disasters such as typhoons, storms, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanic eruptions, landslides.
- Government actions such as expropriation, requisition.
- Abnormal social events, such as wars, armed conflicts, strikes, riots and terrorist attacks.
- EasyKomodo Trip does not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss or damage during the trip (money, mobile phone, etc.)
- EasyKomodo Trip reserves all rights, while respecting the program, to cancel or change the order of visits without notice depending on the National Park authority, weather, time changing or the closing day of tour sites, etc.
ERRORS OR OMISSIONS
A EasyKomodo Trip uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Web Site is complete and current. However, EasyKomodo Trip do not guarantee that the Content on our Web Site will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product or service description or availability. EasyKomodo Trip reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the Content without prior notice to the participant. Further, EasyKomodo Trip reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders or reservations containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order or reservation has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. If the participant’s credit card has been charged for the purchase and the order or reservation is cancelled due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, EasyKomodo Trip shall promptly issue a credit to the participant’s credit card for the amount of such charge.