Bombana Phinisi Sailing Komodo Tour
The Bombana boat is a Superior category phinisi. Has 5 cabins for a total of 15 person. Departures on every Friday.
Check the following available rooms:
Itinerary 3 Days 2 Nighs
Day 1 – Pick up from Hotel or Airport, Transfer to Harbor, Kelor Island, Manjarite Island & Kalong Island
- Pick up from hotel or airport between 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM and transfer to harbor
- Trekking on the hills of Kelor Island, it only take 5 minutes to go up and see whole island from the top. Snorkeling near the beach or just laying down on white sandy beach.
- Manjarite Island, snorkeling spot near Kelor Island. This is the first spot for snorkeling, welcoming you with a lot of colorful fish.
- The boat will strolling near mangrove area and when the sun goes down, thousand flying foxes will flying over the boat in Kalong Island
Day 2 – Padar Island, Pink beach, Komodo dragon, Manta Point & Taka Makassar
- Early morning the boat will depart to Padar Island. There is stairs until the view point to see three color beach of Padar Island.
- Known as Long Beach too, pink sandy beach will make you can’t wait to rolling there. Little bit snorkeling after sunbathing to meet the fish and coral
- Komodo Island / Rinca Island is natural habitat for Komodo Dragon, we will take short trekking to the jungle to see Komodo and their nest. There is other animal live in Komodo Island like buffalo, deer and wild boar. (Usually we visit Rinca Island)
- Be patience! Manta known as friendly fish who like to swim against current to find the food. Sometimes they are playing on the surface or hide from us on the bottom of the sea. There is no beach or island, we will jump over the boat when we see them.
- Not far from Manta Point. Taka makassar or Gusung Island is tiny island with white sandy beach. Due to strong current, we only allowed guest who can snorkeling very well to see the most amazing coral and reef near the Island, our guide will be with you during snorkeling.
Day 3 – Kanawa Island & Transfer to Hotel or Airport
- Kanawa is Island resort that have so many many colorful fish near the beach and jetty. Laying on the beach after snorkeling will be perfect for the last place of the trip.
- We will arrive in Labuan Bajo between 11:00 AM-1:00 PM. You can take afternoon flight (after 1:00 PM) or spend one more night in Labuan Bajo.
*Itinerary subject to change depending on weather and natural conditions
- Shared boat for 3 days with reserved cabin
- Meals on board (3 lunch, 2breakfast, 2 dinner)
- Free flow mineral water, tea & coffee
- Snorkeling gears (googles, snorkel & mask)
- Return transport to harbor
- Tour guide
- Documentation (photos & videos during the trip)
- Flight ticket
- Entrance fee Komodo National Park (Foreigner Rp. 500.000/pax & Indonesian Rp. 200.000/pax)
- Snack, soft drink & alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo